The firm presents software improvement and administration systems across the globe, working with constructing homeowners,… Established in 1992, Cortech Developments is a privately owned, premier provider of software integration options for smarter constructing, fireplace, and safety systems. Also get CIO Briefing, the need-to-know federal technology news for current and aspiring technology executives.
- Five finalists within the Broadcom MASTERS middle-school competition reveal how they created nationally aggressive initiatives.
- Some technical terms have become need-to-know for people seeking to navigate Bitcoin markets and the rest of the cryptocurrency world.
- ICF identifies a second acquisition in as many months to further expand the technology consulting firm’s IT modernization and digital transformation work with federal agencies.
- Schools in some districts introduced closure even as authorities reportedly deemed the threat to be faux.
- Former Netflix executive Michael Kail was sentenced to 30 months in federal jail for taking bribes and kickbacks from tech firms to