Our long-standing partnership with industry offers opportunities at both undergraduate and graduate level. This table shows a list of occupations with job duties that are similar to those of fashion designers. The median annual wage for fashion designers was $77,450 in May 2021. The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.
- To a degree, the setup allows onlookers, within a 2 1/2 frame, to fashion their own viewing experience.
- Faster than anything else, what we wear tells the story of who we are – or who we want to be.
- This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- The dissertation should be an original piece of independent research.
- This study aims to develop and test a methodical approach to assessing the effectiveness of business models in fast fashion.